Thursday 29 October 2009

T-minus 2 days!

In the words of John Denver, all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go and I'm leaving on a jet plane in about 48 hours! It feels like forever ago since I decided to do this trip, but at the same time I can't believe it is actually here. I'm not sure how I'm feeling to be quite honest. Probably a huge combination of nerves, excitement and anticipation.

For a change, I don't have very much to say........just a massive massive thank you to the people who have supported me in doing this and also for the donations I have been given to take to Cape Town. I will do my best to keep this blog updated while I am away - if not then there might be some pretty epic posts when I get home in December!

Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean.
~ Christopher Reeve

No comments:

Post a Comment